What title should I use?
School's been pretty much routine and the same. I think the only thing that is fun is the English project. We did filming and stuff, no longer the old powerpoint style projects.
We got back our physics mock paper. The result wasn't too bad mainly because I didn't study for it so I couldn't expect much. So 43/70 was quite a satisfying result to get.
Tuesday, Chinese mock oral exam! It was okay la. I got Mdm Png and she asked so many questions with a lot of clues. It's like whatever I want to say she help me say already. What else can I say? So I just hope that she'll pass me because I got very few points to say. Chinese oral ended at 5pm so I couldn't make it for my piano lesson.
Wednesday was like the best day ever in school. Only a total of three lessons, excluding PE which wasn't boring at all. Had NAPFA test during PE lesson. Super strenous. Did 10 pull-ups, 53 sit-ups, jumped 2.63 metres and stretched my body for more than 50cm. If everyday could be like this, life will be nice. So, went with Jude, Jun Han, Minghui and Hui Joo for lunch at the foodcourt. Then went back to school with Jun Han and Minghui, which we waited for nearly 2 hours before rock-climbing. Oh, that's my CCA by the way. Then, played with Ming Hui's laptop watching some kind of video which teaches viewers to do evil things. Hahaha, like cracking the WEP of someone else's router. And getting a free pizza for yourself without suspicion. Then went to McDonalds with Minghui to buy ice-cream for Elaine and Mu-chen because I owe them for don't know what reasons. Then rock-climbing until 7pm and back home.
Thursday, nothing special. Except that I went with Ivan, Elaine, Mu chen and Li Jing to KFC for lunch and we talked about an interesting topic - Fat. We joked about some people that we know who are related to this topic. Okay, then maths afternoon program. The teacher was late and we were released 5 minutes early. She's good =)
Chinese teacher's aren't fit to teach LCE.
Saturday, went to school in the morning thinking that there would be geography lesson but Mr Koh didn't turn up and told me that he had course only when I messaged him. Anyway, I had to pass the tripod to Malvina so at least I didn't waste my energy going to school. Then went with Ivan and Jun Han for filming for our English project at punggol end. We did a quick one and went back home because it rained. Then Jun Han and I had a quick bath before going to East Coast Park to shoot Jun Han's reporting. Had dinner there too before going home.
I saw this cleaner sweeping the sand and later burying a plastic bag with sand. Is this a cleaner's job?

for this post
Leave a Reply