Time and tide waits for no Man

By Lenson Sim On Saturday, January 26, 2008 At 10:34 PM

Every week just pass so quickly and very soon I'll be taking the Os. This post will just be short and sweet.

Last Saturday was my duet performance with my brother at YMS. We played two songs, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and Canon in D. It went smoothly and I think it was a great performance. =) And I love the grand piano so much! I wish I could have one in my house too. A change to a new piano would be wonderful. My aim now is to be able to perform solo or duet at Talento VI.

DSC_9106 DSC_9105

School was as per normal. Except for the few who went for the secondary two camp. All of them should have enjoyed themselves. Some had a loss of voice while some could talk like before. I got back my English composition and got 20/30 marks. =X 

Plenty of tests this week too. Physics test, Social Studies test, English test and History test. Physics wasn't too hard except for some questions that we had to crack our heads really hard. Social studies was easy, some source-based excerpt taken directly from the textbook. Finally history test - the worst off of all. It was a 25 mark SEQ test about the Marshall plan and the cold war. English test was composition for CA1. There were few topics but I chose the one on 'Dangerous sports should be banned. Do you agree?' My arguments weren't too bad but the rebuttals and conclusion were all shortened because I didn't have enough time to complete it.

Went to school at an exceptionally early time at 6.20am on Friday, which was about 30 minutes earlier than my usual time. I was supposed to be there to prepare for the presentation for the Perth trip. But it seemed that I was 15 minutes earlier than the rest who should be there. Anyway, the presentation was okay because of the sleepy music which I don't know who chosen it. I want to go to more of these kind of trips.

Change of timetable again! This time was both good and bad. The good was that we can be released at 12.30pm on certain days. The bad thing is that all our self study periods were taken away. But overall I think this is a better time arrangement. Earlier dismissal is better than free periods in between every other lessons.

O level 2007 results were released on Thursday. I didn't stay back so I don't know what happened but I knew that the best student from HIHS scored all As. Next year will be my turn and if there are any tears, it would be joyful tears and not sorrowful tears. That means that I have to study hard now.

I went to some kind of musical put up by some youths. It was the little prince drama musical. It wasn't very good but I still enjoyed it. Surprisingly saw quite a few of my school mates there.

Took this moon on Monday night from the request by View Meng. The sky has no stars =(

DSC_9131

This is a video of a special chemical reaction which can react without any addition of chemicals.

for this post

Leave a Reply