New piano
My aunt came back from Paris on Saturday. She will only be here for about two weeks before flying back again. Went for theory lesson in the morning and got my theory exam results. Scored 86/100 which is a merit score.
I played with balloons yesterday in band practice. It was supposed to help us improve our breathing method. But during sectionals Ivan and I was like blowing them up and deflating then letting them fly everywhere. And I tried to inflate one balloon then passing the air to another balloon. It was fun, heh.
Then went to meet my cousins and aunt who came from Paris for a holiday. After lunch, went to meet my parents at Centrepoint with my brother and look at some pianos there. There were so many pianos there with the super duper expensive German pianos to the cheap china brands. We spent quite a while deciding which one to buy that can last me a long time. So we chose a Japanese brand - Kawai. Not Kawaii as in cute in Japanese.
Okay, my title says it all. I think it was time since I got a new piano already. My old one has been existing for more than two decades and finally got a new one. It just arrived this evening. Those people who shifted the piano were strong, duh. Or they won't be the ones shifting the piano. Anyway, the piano is in my house already. Safely. =) And I think that this is the best new year item ever!
for this post
Leave a Reply