Bintan

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, March 23, 2008 At 9:07 PM

Okay, it was Good Friday last week and I went to Bintan with my family and parent's colleagues. From Friday till Sunday. This is also another rest and relax trip for the adults to get the stress off their bodies. =)

We accommodated in the Nirwana Gardens Resort, which was much nicer than the one I went to 9 months ago. Overall in terms of the hotel, facilities and the location.

I decided not to put too many words for this post. It's gonna be short.

So, I went off to Bintan at 11am from Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal. The trip time was one hour but the time in Bintan was also an hour behind Singapore so the trip was like a teleport. And as usual, checked-in to the hotel once we reached, rest for awhile in the room before beginning our activities there. Bintan is nothing much but a holiday resort for people to relax in the beaches, pool bars or spas. So there's nothing much to be elaborated on this trip except for showing some photos. The food there was great except for the one at the Kelong restaurant where its like all seafood when I dislike seafood so much. I had my dinner on the second night in my room because my parents we off in a spa and the other adults went their own way. That leaves me and my brother in the room and we decided to have our dinner in the room. =) I also woke up early on both mornings to catch the sunrise but only managed to get the good one on the second morning. Went out basking in the sun with my brother on the hot hot afternoon on the second day. On top of everything, the most in number but the worst in sight was the mosquitoes! I can easily count up to 20 stings throughout my whole body. And I'm suffering from post mosquito bite now. =X I think that sums up the mini holiday to Bintan.

DSC_0263

DSC_0331

DSC_0280

DSC_0276

DSC_0436

DSC_0347

DSC_0311  

DSC_0231

DSC_0233

DSC_0212

DSC_0229

 DSC_0302 

DSC_0427

DSC_0344 

DSC_0431  DSC_0191 DSC_0195

DSC_0440

DSC_0377 DSC_0400

DSC_0394 

DSC_0523 

DSC_0527

DSC_0525

DSC_0327

for this post

Leave a Reply