Inactivity
Hey, another 10 days of blogging inactivity again. Nothing exceptionally interesting has happened.
We had lots of project work to do within such a short period of time. LCE, Geography and English. LCE was over already and the powerpoint was just done one day before the presentation, which I think it went well after all. Geography was doing a blog about development and Minghui and I chose The World Bank. It has to be ready by tomorrow and we have done half of it only. Lastly English is the best, we had to use video cams to shoot a short clip of a news report which we still had lots of time left. The only problem is that none of hus have a good video camcorder. =X
Singapore won the bid for the Youth Olympics in 2010! Three cheers to those who gave their utmost effort to achieve this goal. I'll be looking forward to watch the games held here. =)
There has been test recently but they were doable. Not very difficult though so I will pass them. But are the test marks important? Since I'm already in my last year in Secondary school, test or exam marks aren't important anymore. O Level cert is the most important. Even teachers said so.
My 2nd aunt will be going back to Paris later in the afternoon so I'm going to send her off at the airport later. I'll see her maybe in another two years time? Who knows.
Okay, that's all for now. Till then!
for this post
Leave a Reply