Term 2 Week 2
Summary of term two week two.
Mock exams are invading slowly, one by one, invading 'O' Level students. Two days after I've been back from Bintan and there's Physics mock exam and the day after was Chemistry mock exam. I didn't really study for them except for some last hour revision, but I could still do them. Hope that I won't fail!
Then we had our second rock-climbing lesson after Chemistry exam on Wednesday. It was so super super tiring after the whole day and I still had to climb the wall more than 2 storey high. Exhausted as I was, I still did quite a while and rested for a while. I tried the horizontal wall with Minghui and my brother. It was so hard and seemed impossible to overcome it to the vertical part. But at least I still managed to get 1/2 of my body to the vertical part while the other two did not. =P
Friday was a little special because of the two local bands that came to perform in our school in conjunction with FM98.7 to spread the arts and Speak Good English Movement. I forgotten the names of the bands but you can check them out here. And there's also this part Caucasian and part Chinese guy who's exceptionally tall. That's it for the band.
Saturday. Had geography class in the morning then went home and waited for Jun Han and Ivan to come. They came, played games and eat food until Minghui came then we did the proper project. Filming and stuff. We did part of the interview but was rejected. So they came again this afternoon for re-shoot. We also filmed the RC car video which was part of the newscast clip.
Sunday. Band in the morning till 1pm. Went for lunch then went home and had a bath, did some packing of my rooms and went out. Met Mu Chen and Malvina at the bus stop before going to the Republic Cultural Centre Theatre for a concert for O level music, namely by Joseph Haydn. This is supposed to be for the students taking O level music but I got asked to accompany so I went. It was nice especially the young guest violist who played extremely well. Then went to causeway point for dinner. Wanted to have Swensen's for dinner but the queue was horrific, like 20 over people queuing. So we decided to go for Jack's Place, which had no queues. Took train home after that.
Today. School in the morning then rushed over to my music school just to hand in the participation form for the competition. Then rushed back home and my group members came with Chee Hock and View Meng. We did our filming and voice recording. View just came to watch us. Chee Hock took advantage of my bed and slept on it. =X Slept until so shiok like that. He refused to wake up until almost 2 hours later. We also did some stupid voice over on MSN with some people from our class, those people will know. Heehee. We finished everything by 6 before they left.
for this post
Leave a Reply