School
We are getting lots and lots of afternoon extra classes. The school called it extra classes but it seems compulsory for us. Tuesdays are for Chinese, Wednesdays are for physics and chemistry, Thursdays are for English and Maths. It's for our own good, that's what the classes are meant for.
Common tests are getting a lot more common now than in the past. It's so common to the extent that there are like two tests in a week. For this week alone, there are three tests - Chemistry, A Maths and Geography. Chemistry was practical so it wasn't too bad. Geography was quite easy too, able to pass both. A Maths was different. I knew how to do 6 out of the 10 marks. Provided there're no careless mistakes anywhere.
And we had to do a Chinese newspaper article reflection. It was about people cheating others out of their money by counterfeit donation drives.
School's been collecting money from us these days. Like a loanshark demanding for money. The individual amount may not be that much but after adding all up, I realised that I can buy a lot more productive things. The money was used to buy books and again, extra notes for us. And now we have to sell the donation draw tickets. $10 per book.
New look! My blog should look different, otherwise there's a problem with your computer. Heh. The header picture was one I took in Perth. My layout has changed for the fourth time since I started my blog somewhere in the middle of last year. It's still not even a year old. Keeping the looks of a web page will be boring after sometime, so I like changing once every few months. =)
I should have gone with Alvin and Ivan to some temple in Punggol for to get some architectural shots photography competition. However, the weather stopped us from going.
For some additional laughter, take a look at this. Don't mind the language if you want to laugh. It should be enough to entertain you.
for this post
Leave a Reply