Infrequently
Blogging will be less often from now on. There's nothing much interesting enough things to blog about or life has been repetitive.
Finally all projects had completed except for English which we still had more than a month to complete it. Geography project was presented to the class in the form of a blog we did on the World Bank including it's roles, functions, processes and development. Done by Minghui and myself. The link to our World Bank blog is here.
LCE project on polytechnic courses was on a powerpoint presentation. The one picture I used were quite wonderful because I've never seen it till Minghui showed it to me. He got it from the Internet from some website which does such nonsensical things like this.
The other one is taken by me of my salt and pepper shaker hugging each other. =P
The last so called 'project' which was actually a speech or panel of people making a speech on bullying. I was assigned to be the psychologist of the child guidance centre. It was actually last minute for me because I forgotten about it from the many homework I had. So I did it in the morning and luckily English was the last lesson for the day, which means I had more than 4 hours to do it. But it turned out okay because I managed to complete it. =)
The only one left is English project. We need to do a newscast of about 5 minutes. We need a video camera which we do not have. Minghui and Jun Han came over to my place last Saturday to work on the T-script. It was done but still with some lines which need to be edited.
Here comes the interesting part. Ivan shot a picture of him during the psl investiture last week. Look at how Minghui is staring at the vice-principal!
Lastly is the picture of Mas Selamat! The police would have sent this picture of the escapee JI Leader to all mobile phones by now.
And...
I did this during physics lesson when the teacher was talking to some students. I was bored and done my work so I tried doing this with my phone. I then sent it to some of the boys in my class.
No offence to any individual. And I'm not a terrorist!
for this post
Leave a Reply