So Long.
Super long time since I last blogged. Like more than two weeks already. I think this is the first time that the time gap between two consecutive posts is so long. Since there's so much to talk about, I'll just post selectively. I have even forgotten what happened on what day so I just post them in random order.
1. Got a new computer. Dell XPS 420, the best dell system available in Singapore. It will last me another few years, which means I won't need to bother about getting another one for about three years? But who knows, since technology changes so rapidly. Stephen and Ming Hui came over to my house some time ago to 'test' and play Crysis and FSX on my new computer.
2. Went cycling with Minghui, Ivan, View Meng and Chee Hock to Punggol End. Minghui fell while cycling on the way out because he could not react fast enough on a bicycle when two vehicles came from opposite direction towards him. So he suffered a wound on his knee form the rubbing against the road, with a hole on his pants. =)
3. CIP at the old folks' home and flag day. Flag day was at Potong Pasir with Ivan, View Meng and Chee Hock. We were free to go where ever we want, and I don't know who decided on Potong Pasir. So we went to some HDB blocks and did house-to-house collections. Then CIP at the Sree Narayana Home was okay. Performed Canon in D with Jude and Minghui for the old folks. Then played Jian Dan Ai with other students as a sing-along session. I can say we did not play up to standard because it was so last minute that we practiced on the morning itself before the performance. But the old folks didn't know what was going on either so I guess it's like performing to the students. =X
I think View took this photo.
4. Went for Formula Drift with my brother last Sunday. It was nice to see them race sideways. You can check out www.formuladrift.com.sg if you do not know what drifting is. The ground area was huge because it's using the same place that is used by the airshow. We stayed there for so long that I almost got a sunburn. I would be hurting now if I stayed there a little longer. The Singaporean drivers weren't that good compared to the invited racers from USA and Hong Kong.
The racer from USA coming up-close to the spectator stand to greet us.
'Sideway' racing
This is the result when an accidents happens.
Okay, that's all the more interesting things that happened. I will leave all the things about school and those repetitive things.
for this post
Leave a Reply