Presentations.

By Lenson Sim On Monday, April 14, 2008 At 4:40 PM

All right. Another week has just gone by. But this time with more presentations than usual.

First was the English ICT, then geography powerpoint and A Maths group work. Like three presentations in front of the class three times in a week. English was such a joke. It's like a clip to let people laugh at us. =X Haha, but anyway my group video clip can be found in the post below this.

Then there was this geography presentation where Ming Hui, Jude and I made a stupid powerpoint slide supposedly to make people laugh but it seemed that the people in our class had no sense of humor.

I had pepper lunch three out of the five school days last week! And I introduced two new people who had never tried pepper lunch before. The first one was Jun Han and then Chee Hock. And I agreed Stephen to join him for Aston today but didn't go because quite a few people backed-out. So I followed them and didn't go. Sorry stepppy.

Saturday. Went for geography class in the morning and home for lunch. Then went with my family to some car showrooms for viewing of some new cars. I supposed my parents want to get a new car? Then went funan because my brother wanted a phone. Walked around a little then let my brother choose what he want. Had dinner at the food court there then went home. Oh, and I ordered a new computer over the internet and I'm waiting for it's arrival in my house before un-boxing it. It should take around a week or so to deliver. So I guess the next post will be posted using my new computer.

for this post

Leave a Reply