I'm in Europe!
By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, December 19, 2007 At 11:33 AM
Hello! I'm in Europe already. Its 4.30am here currently. It's around 11.30am in Singapore.
Okay, about the plane ride. It was just far too bored, but at least I sat the new B773 fleet where their inflight entertainement system is way better than the old one. The screen is bigger and much nicer, with very clear movies and games. Unlike the old system, this one has an in built PC system for people to do their work. Anyway, I've survived the super long haul flight together with the other passengers. Great job!
The temperature here is around zero, with night temperatures falling below zero. Currently minus 3deg celcius. Nonetheless, cold doesn't mean that I cant enjoy. I'll just have to keep myself warm.
It's so weird using a computer at 4.30am but I couldn't sleep. I slept around 4 hours out of 13.5 hours on the plane already and another 5 hours in the hotel. But if it's in Singapore, the time would be 11.30pm and its so perfectly normal! Blame it on jet-lag.
I'm going to stop here because there's nothing to talk about till other time. Byebye!
Okay, about the plane ride. It was just far too bored, but at least I sat the new B773 fleet where their inflight entertainement system is way better than the old one. The screen is bigger and much nicer, with very clear movies and games. Unlike the old system, this one has an in built PC system for people to do their work. Anyway, I've survived the super long haul flight together with the other passengers. Great job!
The temperature here is around zero, with night temperatures falling below zero. Currently minus 3deg celcius. Nonetheless, cold doesn't mean that I cant enjoy. I'll just have to keep myself warm.
It's so weird using a computer at 4.30am but I couldn't sleep. I slept around 4 hours out of 13.5 hours on the plane already and another 5 hours in the hotel. But if it's in Singapore, the time would be 11.30pm and its so perfectly normal! Blame it on jet-lag.
I'm going to stop here because there's nothing to talk about till other time. Byebye!
for this post
Leave a Reply