Punggol Park.

By Lenson Sim On Monday, August 11, 2008 At 8:37 PM

Spent almost the whole day at home. Did the usual no-elaboration stuff. =D

Okay, then went for violin lesson at 3.30. Saw quite a lot of people on the way there and back. I won't mention who though. =P

After that went to Ryan's house to clean up my new lens. It was like filled with fingerprints when I tried cleaning with my micro fibre cloth. =/ That's why I sought SOS from him. He has this special tissue for cleaning lens and it makes wonders! ;D I'm super satisfied with it now.

Later we went to Punggol Park to take some evening shots. I love taking pictures around this time because the pictures always turn out great. =D Especially portraits with backlighting.

Took several shots in his house too while he was washing up some cookery items in the kitchen.

DSC_5578

This has to be Ryan's banana hanging on the knob!

DSC_5579

A fake window frame with a mirror. ;D

_DSC1956

Taken by Ryan! That's my camera by the way.

DSC_5588

Growling?

DSC_5594

DSC_5621 

 DSC_5616  

Solitude.

DSC_5663

DSC_5652

I don't know what fly is this. =/

_DSC2019

Oh, and that's me =D

DSC_5706

We went back about 7pm after the sun has set. That's all for today! =D

for this post

Leave a Reply