Blah.
This week passed just as usual. Nothing much really happened.
The most interesting part of this week was that I had a new violin! :D
Hotshoe spent a few days practicing our songs for performance next Thursday. We were supposed to practice during assembly program this morning but we were told two days ago that we had to perform a Malay or Tamil song otherwise we could not perform. Three days to get prepared for a foreign language song was almost impossible, so we just gave it a go and practiced for next Thursday.
Went to Ryan's house to practice a new song and did a recording of View From Heaven. I cannot say that it was perfect but we did reasonably great for the first time. =D We'll do some video recordings in the future and will be uploaded for viewing. Stay tuned to that!
And I haven't been practicing much of the piano for quite sometime already, until Pin Han passed me the score for Mariage D' Amour. Thank you! I love that song, beautiful. :D So played for her to listen the next day, from the space play to class at the third floor. =/ And now I'm back to practicing all the songs by Richard Clayderman again.
And also thanks to Ivan for lending me your guitar and guiding me how to play Collide. ^^ Learning the guitar is not that easy, but I'll definitely pick up guitar playing one day!
I saw a rainbow while practicing at Ryan house on Thursday! I think it has been ages since I've seen a rainbow already.
P.S. The 'Ryan the Lion' is Ryan's copyright since this was taken by him.
HIHS Celebrated racial harmony today. The concert wasn't as exciting as I had expected it to be. One whole hour of just a few performances. The cat walk thing was just a laughing session. Imagine seeing a Chinese friend in an Arab traditional costume. Lol, but I comment them for the courage to showcase the costumes in front of the school. =D Congrats to the two teachers and student who won the best dressed person of the day award and the winner for the poster design competition.
I love this quotation written by the person who won the poster design competition "The colour of our skins may be different, but the blood flowing through our veins are."
Are parents always supportive of their children? Or are they not?
for this post
Leave a Reply