Singapore Night Festival.
Happy Birthday Malvina! =D May all your wishes come true and good luck for your O's!
I started typing this post at 6pm I think? Then a lot of things kept me busy. Mainly MSN lo. And also did stupid things on the phone =/ So I spent three hours typing?! it was like I typed a few words every few minutes. Lol! First time taking such a long time to type a relatively short post. Beginning type with a bit of detail, then slowly lack detail until it became so brief.
Yesterday:
Started the day with a good morning. Woke up later than usual, slacked a bit at home. Had breakfast in my room, used computer and then Ryan came over to my house at 10 something, I think. =/ I don't have a superb memory. He used my comp for a while then asked Lyekit where they were. Supposed to meet at 12.30 but Ryan wanted to go home and change to his jeans before meeting. So followed him back to his house, waited in his room for him to finish his wanton lunch before going out.
Took train to Kovan then met Pinhan and Lyekit at mac's which was super crowded. Like not even a space for four! So we were like waiting at tables until a group of four walked away and I quickly rushed to the empty table, accidentally ks-ed someone. Sorry to whoever it was. ;D
So.. had lunch first then talked. At first they were like shy and don't dare talk but after a while went crazily laughing. Took each other's phones and snap photos of each other. The two girls were like doing their maths homework in a super noisy environment. Oh yes, and Kovan is quite a weird estate. This theory derived by Ryan and myself. Shall not elaborate too much lest I get grounded next time. =P
So the seniors (Ryan and me) helped the juniors with their maths (Lyekit and Pinhan). And also went to heartland mall to buy some things. Then went to Pinhan's house. Played piano, chat, run threadmill (fastest speed! =P), took stupid pictures, blah blah. Then went back home with Ryan around 5 plus.
Went back, bathe while Ryan enjoyed playing Crysis (agaiN!). Left my house for the Singapore Arts Festival at the Arts Museum around 6. Took train there, walked walked and saw the Black Knights doing the heart shape formation for the rehearsal. But we missed the heart but took another formation. Took a picture of it. Not bad! :D

Then walked around the area, went into the museum and took several photos. The nicest ones are the building lighting! Sadly because there's like no more performances. Don't know why either. They were screening the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Like so dumb! Who goes to an art festival to watch the movie which was in cinema months ago? Went to had a drink at 7-11 before going back home.
for this post
Leave a Reply