BBQ.

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, July 20, 2008 At 7:52 AM

Woah, feeling much better after having a good night's sleep.

Went with my parents to my aunt's chalet bbq. Chose not to stay over because I've got something on today. Anyway, it was quite eventful and fun. I also did things which I've never done before. =D

1. I opened many raw oysters which was like super difficult. The clamp was so strong which I had to like hit it on the ground to make a small crack so I could use my knife to pry it open.

2. I'm definitely not an avid seafood eater but I really tried eating quite a number of oysters, scallops etc. for the first time. =/ Gross tasting but rather nice. Chewy too. =D

3. I tried bbq-ing a live crab. How curel was I. Hahaha! But it was so fun seeing the live crab moving while it was being cooked. Sadistic me. xD Some crabs even spat and sprayed water out of their mouth, not foaming. I've also recorded a video for the second alive crab I've placed on the pit. P.S. Our pit was so small because the outdoor pit was wet due to the rain.

This crab was no fun at all. The first one tried running away from the pit and we had to use the thongs to put it back in place.

4. Drank Malibu. It was my first time tasting the Malibu. It is a rum with coconut extract. I drank two cups and added some pineapple juice for the second one. The one with pineapple juice taste so much better!

5. And this is one stupid clumsy act. I went to take a few sticks of satay to eat. Then while taking it from the plate I accidentily dropped some into the pool of chili sauce. No choice and I had to eat those chili infected satays. :'( I don't like satays with chili and there I have to eat them. My mouth then went all spicy moments later.

Thats all that was my first times. This bbq was quite seafoody, which I wasn't too used to because I and not a seafood eater. But anyway, I did eat to my stomach's content. =D Had red wine too but forgotten to have some butter. So you know what happens if a poor alcohol holder drinks without eating butter beforehand. =P My blood started gushing through my whole body and turned red. My balance conciousness suffered a little while walking but not to the extent where I would fall. Got a bad headache too.

So after that my uncle's army mates all spammed butter into their mouths before going on a drinking spree.

Went back home after that, bathed and had a good sleep.

for this post

Leave a Reply