Prelims.
Time flies. Prelims has already started. While chatting with some people on MSN last night I realised how I miss being a sec one where O levels were still three more years to go. I was wondering then what would the life of my seniors be like. Stressed? Now the time has come for me to experience it for myself. I know everyone has to go through this lap of life. But this lap will end and we'll be again running into the next lap, which is another whole cycle of obstacles and hardships. The race of life, the longest and toughest one of all races.
Had English Paper I and Geography Paper II today. English was quite easy. That's because there's nothing to be studied! All I need was the inspiration on a topic to start writing. So finally chose the topic about 'Appearances'. Situational writing, easy! We were to write about a speech to students regarding what should be done to help graduation classes prepare for their examinations. Then had a reasonably long break, about 40 minutes. Pinhan messaged me to help her buy break and smuggle to the basketball court. (?!?!!?!) I didn't because I was in the exam hall when I got the message. And I only saw it after the exam cause I was such a good boy not to use and followed instructions not to use any electronic devices in the hall. =D So, sorry for not being able to buy.
Then geography was after the break. Difficulty level about 6/10. So I spent quite sometime, about 10 minutes, going through the four questions and decided on the two questions about development and geography of food. Most of the questions were okay except for one or two which the questions were set in such a way where it tries to tie knots in your brain. =D
I had a terrible seat during the geography paper. Like it was at the centre of the hall where all the cold air blows toward. It was like a super turbine fan blowing at me. Ignored the cold and continued writing until liquid (because I don't know if it was mucus or what) started flowing out of my nose like a spoilt tap. =/ There were a few times when something ignited my nose cause me to sneeze, but I resisted it and held it throughout the exam. So my nose was making a lot of noise like a vacuum cleaner sucking it back in every few seconds. Exam then ended with a blown up nose.

for this post
Leave a Reply