Cast Party.

By Lenson Sim On Saturday, July 12, 2008 At 12:25 PM

The whole week was rather routined. Lessons as usual during school curriculum, then stay back for extra lessons almost everyday, except Monday. =/ I guess sec fours life is just like this, teachers just trying to drill whatever they can into our minds. But but but the best thing of all is that M.Lo wasn't in school on Thursday! On top of that we had 2 hours of No-maths because that day was the only 4 period lesson. =D

And the most interesting of the week is the cast party. This party wasn't really some sort of party. You get what I mean? Its like people watching a video of some behind the scenes and a short portion of the musical. Then had dinner. From the same catering we had in the drama centre -.- "Stamford Catering - We cater, We care." Nothing much to say, just that our performance wasn't that great. Microphones weren't working properly, I being the harmony singer had a terrible sore throat, and ryan forgotten his lyrics. I didn't plan to sing but I tried singing a few lines because of people kept shouting me to sing. =/ So sang, but super fluctuating. But given that we practiced once only before the performance, I can say we did well. Anyway, below are the performers from hotshoe! *Cheers!*

 DSC_4065

Violinist/Vocalist

DSC_4064

Guitarist/Vocalist

DSC_4063

Lead guitarist/Entertainer

...and team Kakashi!

DSC_4001

for this post

Leave a Reply