Stay focused.

By Lenson Sim On Friday, July 4, 2008 At 10:00 PM

Time has been passing really quickly, for some unknown reasons it seems like it was yesterday when the musical just ended. But a week has actually passed. =/ Exams coming really near so stay on track for the o levels!

I couldn't have PE lesson this week because I forgotten to wear my PE T-shirt! View meng also forgotten to bring his, so we were just two rotting bodies sitting on the stairs of the school hall while watching the others play badminton and floorball. We tried pleading mrs ku to let us play for the last five or 10 minutes but she refused. Ahhh, so I was bored throughout the whole of PE Lesson. But I will never ever forget to bring my t-shirt anymore.

Yesterday and today was a super duper long day! Maths afternoon program was really not at all useful because of mrs lo's teaching. She doesn't even know how to do a particular question and she herself was stuck on it for 15 minutes, let alone the students. Then at the end of the lesson she just told us to go home, and she will give us a solution the next week. It was a joined class with students from different classes learning together and they too said she cannot teach. What is this kind of attitude a teacher can produce! With this kind of teaching style, she might as well not teach.

Then minghui and I stayed back to help a group with their VIP presentation. Went to the staff room to meet Alvin, Justin, Ivan, Dorothy, Nisha and ms Lim. They were doing a skit of ungracious acts. Really funny but I think they still did a good job, considering that two of them were the main casts of the HI Musical.

And I thought the results for the competition last Wednesday were going to be announced today, but apparently no one did. I was waiting for either Mr Maran or some other teachers to announce the winners. It came to a disappointment when no one did. )=

Anybody knows where can I get the HI Musical songs with vocals? If you know or have please tell me! :D

for this post

Leave a Reply