Hotshoe! (:

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 At 8:48 PM

I've not blogged for a super long time already. Been busy these holidays, mostly going to school almost everyday to take photos for the HI Musical. And then doing the blog while I'm at home. Visit www.hihsmusical.blogspot.com if you would like to find out more about HIHS 50th Anniversary Musical.

Nothing really interesting happened during the school holidays. Still went on small group outings but that's nothing impressive to elaborate about. My aunt's back from Paris already, she did enjoy herself there to unwind from the hectic, stressed filled life in Singapore. And I had a performance in Whampoa CC last Sunday. I don't know what kind of event it is, it should be some kind of celebration with the MP of whampoa I guess. =/

School reopened and Minghui, Ryan and I have been practicing for the competition which was held today. We played this song called View From Heaven by Yellowcard. Spent quite a lot of time during the holidays to look for the scores for violin but gotten no positive results in the end. So I just did some composition using the computer and listening to the song, then printed it out as a score arranged by Hotshoes. Oh, Hotshoes is the name of our band. Go find out why we're Hotshoes if you're curious. We practiced for I think three days? Then was the day of the competition. I really didn't expect us to get in the top three but we still got into the top three, although we still didn't know whether we would come in the first, second or third place. Congrats and all the best to the teams who got to the top three! :D

I'm going to be able to not go to classes on thursday and friday. Reason is simply because I'll be at the Drama Centre in the National Library for the full dress rehearsals for both days. Hehe, that's so good about being in the crew team.

I'll post more when I'm less busy. Bye!

for this post

Leave a Reply