A week's summary

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, November 11, 2007 At 11:21 PM

I've realized that I haven't been posting for more than a week already. Nothing interesting ever happened except for this weekend.

Monday to Wednesday was still back-to-school for November bridging program. After school on Wednesday, Ivan and I was like counting the seconds before the freedom of year 2007. As we crossed the main gate of the school we were so happy that everything was over.

I played with my RC Car with my brother on monday night. Some pictures were taken.

DSC_3715 DSC_3710 DSC_3721

Saturday: I went met up with MingHui at 4pm then took a bus to Funan to look for some universal plug adapters so we could use it on our trip to Perth. He also needed a bag for his laptop. He said that his laptop manufacturer did not provide him with a bag for his laptop. And on top of it all, he only brought a mere $2 with him. I cannot imagine how would he eat his dinner if I didn't have extra money with me. We walked around challenger for quite awhile and played Halo 3 co-op for more than half an hour. I bought the stuff and left Funan. All the shops were closed by then, but it was only 8.50pm. Reached home at 10pm.

Sunday: Went for band practice in the morning then went off with Ivan for the Super Imports Night exhibition at expo. There was a drifting showcase at the carpark too. The exhibition was not really crowded (fortunately), or I won't walk at all. Anyway, below are the pictures. The drifting was smoking frenzy! P.S: Smoking is bad. The cars in the exhibition were stylish, there were many different decorations and designs. Those cartoon cars like doremon or pokemon cars were not there, but I saw the Dexter's Laboratory car. Look out for the gaming car (:

DSC_3869

DSC_3832 DSC_3804 DSC_3750 

DSC_3765

DSC_3769 DSC_3800 DSC_3815

DSC_3853

 DSC_3915 DSC_3908 DSC_3944 DSC_3936 DSC_3861

I came across several thing on the web which may humor you.

This is a video of some comments of a teacher by his students from NTU. The comments should be commented on his teaching, but they went out of point.

The other one is the Are You Dumb game. Try it out to see if you're dumb!

Open the game here

 

5 more days to departure to Perth!

for this post

Leave a Reply