School holiday
NOTE: I HAVE CHANGED MY WEBPAGE URL from www.lenson-sim.blogspot.com TO www.lensonsim.com. Please re-link.
School holidays has started! But not yet for the secondary three students. I will still have to go back to school for enrichment lessons for two weeks. Lessons were okay yesterday, watched a Japanese propaganda video during history lesson yesterday on how the Japanese 'loved' war. I think those Japs at that time were all sadists. Today's lesson were boring after the break, but at least I learnt something from those lessons.
Crysis demo is finally released! I tried on the next generation game and it was so cool. The graphics were superb, although I experienced a slow down in the fps with the max settings. The gameplay is rather nice too, with upgrades of the guns real-time. Unlike other games where I have to set up the equipments before playing. Crysis allows me to modify the parts on the go. With the abilities of the nano-suit, it added on to the fun of the game. I can run so super fast that the enemies couldn't be any faster than me. I took several screenshots of the pre-released demo.
I'll consider buying this game once they are on the shelves. It will be a totally wonderful experience playing this game. If Halo 3 were to be on PC, I might have bought that game long ago. Take a look at them, you can click on the pictures for a larger image.





for this post
Leave a Reply