No title post ^^
Almost one week of the school holidays have passed. Most of the time spent was on the November Bridging Program. Its like a normal school day but we just had to report to school slightly later, and we were excused from the usual singing of national anthem and pledge taking. Dismissal time is one or two hours earlier for certain days.
I find it easier to pay attention during school holidays, for some unknown reasons. I just feel like the concentration level is higher compared to normal school days, where I would get distracted easily. Maths was quite easy, maybe because the sums were easy or because I paid attention :)
English was quite helpful because we were taught about parallel structures. MATHS! It's about joining up sentences correctly with the right usage of conjunctions. Even though some sentences may sound correct but they maybe structured wrongly. That's how cunning English can be. Heh =]
Denise and Minghui came to my house on Monday. Minghui learnt and memorized the entire three-handed duet from The Secret. After two days of practice, we managed to play the whole piece. Denise was using my brother's computer and watching some kind of TV program on YouTube, which apparently she could not help but laugh to herself throughout. No one else find it funny except for her.
Oh, and there's a new CCA next year called Outdoor Adventure Club. The current sports are scuba diving, wakeboarding, wall climbing and kayaking. Upon teacher's request, I had to design something for the secondary one CCA orientation. If possible, I'll join scuba diving next year. I have to submit this by Monday. That's why I'm quite busy these few days, with the new photo gallery I have just created. Below is the first version of the logo, there's still more to be improved on.
Okay, talking about the photo gallery which I had mentioned earlier. I have actually created a new online photo gallery, which showcases some of my best photographs. Click here to visit it (opens in a new window). Several types of prints can be bought from the website too. As you can see, I'm trying to make some money by selling my pictures, but I don't know who will actually buy it. It may even take years before someone will make their first purchase. I'll just wait and see. Even if nobody buys it, I can use that website as my online photo album.
I'm having some problems with my blog. I don't know why, but some pictures cannot be showed. It's like some broken link to the image. But I've checked and found that all the links were still intact. I wonder what's the problem. Anybody knows?
I created this picture using Cinema 4D, after I watched this video YouTube which shows several scenes of Sinking of Japan. The producing company must have spent a tremendous lot of effort creating this movie which uses a lot of CGI (Computer Graphics Imagery). So I tried to make something like a meteorite coming down to Earth. Imagine a disaster like that really happens to Earth, everything will be reverted to what it looks like millions of years ago. Enjoy the video!
Wow, child cruelty! Below is a video of a child playing with a live cobra, bigger than the baby. This video is sick. The baby's buttocks are exposed, the parents putting him with a cobra and the baby didn't seem too happy playing with the monster. This cobra looked tamed because after so many provocation from the baby the cobra still did not attack him. Watch the whole video especially the last few seconds of the video till the end. I wonder what happened to it. Strangled to death by the cobra?
I'll be having my theory exam tomorrow! Distinction please =)
for this post
Leave a Reply