Cinema 4D

By Lenson Sim On Saturday, October 13, 2007 At 10:05 PM

Happy Hari Raya to all Muslims! It's a public holiday today and the exams are over, and I had no plans to go anywhere in the morning and afternoon. I tried going back to Cinema 4D and do some work after not touching it for more than half a year. Little did I knew that I would spend hours on it. It just started when I tried to make a picture of a eclipse of the moon. Had some errors and restarted a few times. So I ended up with this result, maybe my colour is wrong. I don't know if it should be white or blue.

Eclipse Eclipse

Which is nicer?

After the eclipse I went on with other things. And I managed to get some results. I wonder if they are nice =P

Earth

Earth

Ripples

Ripples

Nowhere

Nowhere

Stairway to paradise

Stairway to paradise

That's my name. LOL.

That's my name. LOL.

Feeling left out?  

Feeling left out?

Ball?  

Ball?

Escape

Escape~!

Then I went out in the evening with my family to Centrepoint and bought Adidas shirt and a windbreaker. Had dinner at a Chinese restaurant before going home. The food there is nice :)

for this post

Leave a Reply