My first drive
Okay, as the exams have ended, I have more free time now to play with my RC car. And the results are revealing themselves one by one. On top of the school results, I also took back my piano results which I passed, and I should because failing in a music exam is terrible. Soon enough, I will have my theory exam.
Anyway, my RC Car is already done and in good working condition. New parts added were the Speed-Tuned motor, metal shaft, heat sink and tamiya receiver. My Futaba receiver was damaged because I inserted the wrong polarity from the battery to the receiver. Therefore, getting a new one was the only way, which made me lose money =S The new Tamiya receiver was quite good. The stock motor was not very powerful hence the change of motor.
I went to the multi storey carpark beside Hougang Plaza to do some drifting with my brother. Only one picture was taken and one video. By the way, the picture with so many body of the cars are the shells for my chassis. The first five from the right is my brother's and the last one is mine =P

This is my car and my brother's car in the multi storey carpark.

This is a video of my car doing the figure 8 track.
for this post
Leave a Reply