Halloween!

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, October 21, 2007 At 10:00 PM

I am so angry with the windows live writer!!! I just spent so long typing this post which was like more than two hundred words and it just disappeared when I was going to publish the post.

So I shall just summarize everything. I went out with my Australian friends to the Night Safari after dinner at a famous Yong Tau Fu shop in upper thompson road. Its the Halloween theme in Night Safari now, so everything will be all decorated with Halloween stuffs. The staff there wore wizardry hats, skeleton shirt etc.

I could not take pictures of animals clearly because no flash photography of the animals are allowed. So pictures are mainly on the decorations.

Enjoy the pictures.

DSC_2970 DSC_2988

DSC_2981

DSC_2991 DSC_2998

DSC_2989

DSC_2994

DSC_2999

DSC_3003 DSC_3036

DSC_3005

DSC_2987 DSC_3029

DSC_2985

DSC_3016

DSC_3041

DSC_3055

for this post

Leave a Reply