End of exams
The exams have finally ended. Hope everyone had done their best in the examination. I had geography and maths paper two today. Maths was quite okay, should be able to pass. Geography was rather easy, I had quite a lot to write, especially for the questions on plate tectonics.
I am confirmed that I will be going to Perth already. =) Its 37 more days to go. Oh, and the flight is leaving at 1am on the 17th of November. And we are supposed to wear PE uniform there. The itinerary shows that it will be interesting, with tree top walks, science center trips, limestone caves, and star gazing at night! It will be surely a wonderful picture-spamming opportunity. Perth->Albany->Busselton->Busselton->Perth->Perth. 6 days in all.
Ngilgi Cave taken from the internet. =P Imagine walking in a cave and you miss a step and fall. But this cave is not so fun because they made it a tourist attraction with artificial lightings. If only we had to use our own torch and navigate our way around. That would be more fun!
My great grandmother just passed away and will be cremated tomorrow. Tomorrow's supposed to be a school holiday! Now I have to attend the cremation ceremony. But luckily Monday's also a school holiday. Heh, four days of rest before getting back our results. Some will be grinning from the left ear to the right, some become emo, some become don't-know-what-kind-of-reaction.
Haha, Minghui the english pro doesn't know what is a hemisphere!
And while I was doing my geography paper today, I got reminded of this picture taken from the website called Valdstudio. It's created by a Russian guy called Vlad Gerasimov. He mainly does visual designing, graphics for interfaces of web sites and applications. Mainly done with Adobe® Photoshop®, SkEdit and CSSEdit. Visit his website here. He's super creative and innovative.Notice that the original continents are the oceans and the real oceans become the continents.
Here's other works originally created by Vald.
And why does all the Cbox have the 403 Forbidden error?!
Onemoretotheendofthesecret!
for this post
Leave a Reply