A day before the start of exams
Time passes really quickly. It's been a long journey since the start of this year and the End of Year Examinations are starting tomorrow. Whether one is prepared for the exams or not, one have to face the reality of taking the exam. It's Chinese paper tomorrow, papers I, II and III all together. I'll wish everyone good luck for the exams!
Went for my piano lesson today (with my thumb still pain because of the incident) and my teacher asked me if I wanted to play for my music school's annual concert. I told her that I will perform if I am able to play the song that she chose for me. I tried Masquerade from The Phantom of the Opera and she said that it was too easy for me, and that she will pick a harder piece for me next week.
My parents have just returned from Genting for a dental conference. I hope they had enjoyed themselves there (: And my dad took several nice photographs, which I shall post it together with this post.



for this post
Leave a Reply