Photo Photo Photo!
Alright. This week was rather interesting in a little way.
Monday, went mountain biking in pulau ubin with my bro and his cycling bunch of friends. All of our first time there. It was raining the whole day but we still did try our best to do as much as we could. It was muddy, cold, slippery, windy etc which made it much harder to cycle but it was still fun and challenging nonetheless. Shall go back there again soon! :D
Tuesday. Morning and afternoon were spent at home. Lazing around at times, but also did constructive things. Also went to help my mum pay road tax. I was there just on time before the queue was closed. :D Lucky me! So I went into the queue, waited and waited. Then it was my turn, I went to the counter and told her I wanted to pay road tax. She said Sorry sir, this is the wrong counter please go to counters 3 or 4. -.- I knew I saw the word LTA on the banner above that counter! Ahhhhhh, why did she say I went to the wrong counter!? But the counter lady was lucky to let me cut into the queue. So I didn't have to spend so much time queueing again. xD
Then went to punggol end to take pictures of sunset in the evening. Met Ryan at his house void deck first before going. Then took bus all the way there and met Stephen there. It wasn't nice at all. They sky was dull because it was so over cloudy. D: And the stupid oily sand there created a stench which I hated a lot.
The beach is very dirty. D:

And there was also this couple there doing their wedding photoshoot.
Photographers in action!
And finally there sunset picture. Also in my DeviantArt.
So after that, Stephen's dad sent me and Ryan to Hougang Mall. Had McDonalds for dinner then went home.
Yesterday. Went to the bird park with Minghui, Ryan, Stephen, Alvin. Then Ivan joined us for a walk along orchard road in the evening. Shall post about that in the next post. Later if possible.
for this post
Leave a Reply