Post on 22nd November.
P.S. Getting lazier to blog nowadays. So posts will be brief!
Alrights. I got my new SIM card on Tuesday and was activated on Thursday. Now I can call and receive messages but can't send any messages out. -.- I don't know whats the problem but I suspect it has got to do with the SIM card and not the phone. Okay, so it's so retarded to have a SIM card fully functional without the sending sms function -.-
And my bill for this month shows a very crazy amount. I think the image below isn't very visible but my total amount is clearly written as -$5.30 o.O So it seems like they have to pay this $5.30 to the customer rather than me paying $5.30 to them. HAHA.

And I've been asking contacts from people these few days so please let me know if I haven't ask from you yet. :D
Yesterday. Went swimming with Ivan and Minghui in the morning. Met them at Seng Kang MRT station first then took LRT to Anchorvale CC. But when we reached there we realised there was a don't-know-what kind of event going on and was closed to public. :X So we decided to go to Hougang swimming complex to swim. We did some real lap swimming which was suggested by Minghui. He wanted to go for 20 laps but in the end did 6. -.- That's because he kept complaining tired tired tired after half a lap. Hahaha xD
So after swimming laps we rested at a side and chatted about stupid things. Like Ivan said that he had D & D next Saturday. Then Minghui said like this, "Oh! You got D&D uh. I think you can only eat lor. You can dance meh?!" And we were also arguing about the different colour formats like RGB and CYMK. :O Geek stuff.
Never mind about that. We stayed in the pool for about another half and hour then went off to shower and went for lunch at Hougang Mall. Had Nasi Bryani (Don't know how to spell). Then went to my house and slack. Saw stupid stuff on the internet like this 27b/6.com. Crazy website I can say. We also did some photo editing. Spent lots of time on this one picture. -.-
HDR photo taken by me at the park link near harbour front. Editing done by Minghui.
Watched nonsensical videos of Rowan Atkinson too, then they left at around 4. I went for my music lesson.
Today. Woke up exceptionally early compared to the past few days. I don't know why either. So spent the morning at home. After lunch, went for theory class at 2.30pm. Then my mum fetched me from Kovan and went to vivo. I needed to buy coat and shoes for my music performance next Saturday. So walked around a bit and I bought my blazer from G2000 and my brother got his at Goldion. Mid-range one though. And there were some really selling at crazy prices like over $800 for a blazer!
Then got a leather shoe at Goldion too. And my dad shun bian bought a tie.Then had dinner at the food court before going for a concert by three renowned musician. Really interesting to watch such high standard virtuoso.
Alright then went back home after that. :D
AND AND I thought I lost my wallet! I went down while blogging halfway to my dad's car and searched his whole car for my wallet. Then I suddenly thought that it was in my brother's bag -.- And it was really there. Verdict: Do not waste your time looking for the further possibilities before attempting to look through the more obvious one first. =P
Finally, anyone want to go watch my music school performance next Saturday?
Time: 7pm
Venue: Victoria Concert Hall
Please let me know as soon as possible if you want to go. Hah, tickets sponsored! :D
That's all. Bye~
for this post
Leave a Reply