Sungei Buloh.

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, November 30, 2008 At 6:01 PM

Short post.

Went with Minghui and Ivan to Sungei Buloh on Thursday. Minghui came over to my house first at around 9.30 then took bus and train to Sungei Buloh. Had lunch, there and walked for a while before Ivan said he needed to go off. So I continued to walk with Minghui for quite sometime, almost covering the whole of Sungei Buloh before going off. The weather was like so super hot and humid, with lots of mozzies! Luckily I wore long sleeve shirt so I didn't get bitten so much.

And some photos taken there. They aren't nice as I had expected it to be. Mainly because there were only a few birds sighted and my lens wasn't good enough to take pictures of the birds. So yeah, only some photos.

DSC_3589

Mirror shot.

DSC_3593

A not-so-close macro of a flower.

DSC_3602 

DSC_3617

DSC_3621 - Copy

DSC_3632

DSC_3629

DSC_3642 

DSC_3648

DSC_3652

DSC_3653

DSC_3661

Went off at about 4 plus then headed to Expo for the Sitex. We didn't go there to see the promotions but to see the promoter. Lol. Ryan was working there to showcase the Qosmio laptop. And I played Call of Duty 4 with a bF.Nutter. Got owned. -.- He didn't give chance even though it was my first time playing luh. Then saw a few people from our school working there too. :D

Had dinner at Popeyes' at Changi Airport then went back home.

for this post

Leave a Reply