Hearties!

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, December 7, 2008 At 3:36 PM

I saw this website which shows how you can use another method to photography. So I tried a simple, yet amazing technique.

It's called cutsom bokeh by the way. Bokeh means blur in Japanese. It gives a special look with blurred out lights. Like the one below, taken sometime ago during Hari Raya.

DSC_9227

So in the afternoon I helped my mum to bring some clothes for drywash at Hougang mall. Met Ryan then went there. After that I went to popular to buy black paper and tapes and Ryan bought some stationary. Yeah, then Ryan left for his bF.Nut training and I went home to do the mini modification. ;D Takes quite sometime because it needs to be properly measured and cut. Otherwise the effect wouldn't be there.

And in the night, I did a test on my modification..

DSC_3076

It came out with the shape of a heart!

DSC_3124

And so tried with different poses.

DSC_3081  

DSC_3089 

DSC_3092

DSC_3106

This are my noob first try photo, taken with my dinner table lights. xD I shall find a day to go orchard road area to take the Christmas decorations. More colours then! :D

That's all for now, shall give it another shot some other time!

for this post

Leave a Reply