Photos.
Alright, short post. Starting from yesterday afternoon. Ryan came over to my house at around 1pm first. He wanted to play FarCry 2 on my PC to see the 'nice' graphics and to pass me his camera bag. He got a new one so I used his one because it's so much easier to change lens than my current bag. :D Thanks for the bag man!
Then Stephen came a while after Ryan. Then we played around with the camera and chatted until around 2.30 then I went to change. I realised that my shirt wasn't ironed yet. -.- I went to iron but Stephen was using his D90 (._.) to record me ironing my shirt. Maddo. So changed after ironing, prepared everything then went off to school.
Met Chit Min at 7-11 first before going to school. Then saw the people preparing for the dinner at the canteen and hall. We were there so super early that we had nothing to do. So we went to the library to rest and enjoy the aircon until around 5pm where people start coming in for the mass. Took lots of photos then. Spammed all the way. xD
The people who came for the dinner arrived at around 7pm and the hall was so noisy and crowded. Bla bla bla, the whole dinner was pretty much the same as the usual Chinese dinner. Don't know how many course but it seemed long. Lol. Performances were on while the people were eating. So dinner ended around 10.30? Yeah, then went for supper at Mac's with Stephen, Ryan, Alvin, Ivan and Wilson. Went back home after that, used the computer for a while and went to bed. ;D
Shall only post the performing groups who performed. Other photos are private. xD

CO.

Band.

Beat Boxer.

Dance.

Military Band.
And my dad left for Taiwan this morning so I don't get to see him till next Wednesday I think. It's just a short business trip.
Today. Woke up later than usual. Whole morning was spent at home. Then went out with my brother to cycle at the tampines mountain biking trail. My third time there though. So it got easier to get through the trail this time round. But I brought my D300 with me this time round because my brother wanted to take some pictures there. =O Super heavy to carry it and cycle up and down rocky tracks.
Also went to explore other tracks this time round. Almost covered the whole of the mountain biking trail. :D My brother went through the trail many more times than me so he is the pro and shall be the one doing the rides while I be the photographer.
Pictures:
Panning! :D

Cycle the plank.
Splash!
Cycled back home after that then went for dinner with my cousin. :D
Bye~
for this post
Leave a Reply