Prom.

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 At 12:10 PM

Alright. Prom has ended two nights ago. That marks the official leaving of high school. ;D

Met up with Ivan, View Meng, Yi Peng, Malvin and Chee Hock in the afternoon and trained down to orchard to get our hair done at a salon before going to The Legends for our dinner.

It was great I could say. Nothing much to talk about as it was kinda expected. The emcee, Maran, was a hilarious as ever, coming up with loads of crazy things to maintain the mood of the people in the ballroom - teachers and students. Had 8 course meal. Chinese food. :O I thought that it would be bad in the first place but it turn out that they served good food. xD

And I shall not spam loads of pictures like what many would do. So groups photos only! These are some from my cam, the rest are all in other people's cam so still waiting for them to send over. ;D

DSC_1556

Some of 4 Int guys with Ms Quan. And why am I the only one looking at the wrong cam?! -.-

DSC_1571

The people present at our table. Supposed to have ten of us but Minghui was the photographer and two went MIA.

DSC_1603

History group students with Maran.

DSC_1826 

The final class photo with a few missing people again -.- And many of us were lucky people! Like 6 out of 10 people from our table actually won prizes.

DSC_1860 

Taken outside the ballroom. :D

DSC_2109

And this is my 10th prize iPod. :)

Chatted and took many more photos before going home. Got the fourth last train home, and reached home around 12.30.

Yesterday.

Told my mum the first thing I woke up that I lost my phone. Then she got angry at first and asked me to go down to M1 and get a new SIM. Then I bathed and got prepared to go out already then my aunt called and said she had settled my new SIM already and that someone will deliver it to my house tonight. :O So ended up going out with Ryan and Stephen. Met them at hougang mall Mac's first, then took train down to Clarke Quay, walked to Funan. Stephen got scammed by a salesman last week when buying his new camera. So we went there to help him fight back, verbally I mean. No violence was used. =P

Long story so I wouldn't elaborate it here. Ask anyone of us if you're curious. So to cut short, we're going to get all the facts right and the evidence before reporting this to CASE. I hope they'll be defamed or something. I'm evil! HAHAHA.

After that we went to Clarke Quay again and took train down to Harbour front. Met Alvin on the way after his dental appointment. Had lunch at Barcelos. Never tried it before but it was great. ;D They also had this special sauce called Peri. With names like Mild Peri, Medium Peri and Supa Peri for different level of spices. Minghui joined us after a while. Ryan and I tried to mislead him by asking him to walk stupidly around the children playground area like asking him to walk up the hill, slide down the slides, waving his hand in the air. xD That's because he didn't know where we were. Should have asked him to get soaked in the fountain. =P

We walked to Henderson waves after lunch. Got lost on the way there so we approached a construction worker for directions. He seemed to know this place very well. So we walked for a very very very long distance before getting there. And the super high stairs also tire us terribly.

DSC_1881

Took this somewhere on the way to Henderson waves.

The weather wasn't really good for nice photographs. So we just shot whatever we could. Should really go there during sunset or something and it'll be really nice.

DSC_1924

Group shot somewhere along the bridge.

DSC_1944

Saw this monkey running along the edge of the bridge. It then jumped off after running for some distance.

We turned back after walking to the end of the bridge. Walked back to harbour front.

DSC_6786

And then I tried taking pictures inside a drain. Which looks like the one below.

DSC_1999

DSC_2055

A super small praying mantis.

Had a drink at Mac's before going back home with Alvin. Stephen, Ryan and Minghui went to Labrador Park to catch sunset. And I needed to get home before 7 to get my new SIM card. ;D

DSC_2103

Scary!

Getting lazier to blog already. So posts will be very brief from now. =P More photos in my DeviantArt!

That's all. Bye~

for this post

Leave a Reply