Marina Barrage.

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, November 26, 2008 At 1:26 PM

Today was basically a long day of tremendous walking. Woke up at around 7 plus. Had breaky and bathed and went off for my music school performance rehearsal. Went with my brother and Mu Chen. Then bla bla bla, rehearsal was nothing interesting. Then went with my cousins for lunch at Subway at Raffles City. The queue was so long. :O Lunch hour. After that I called Ryan and he told me they were still on the way to Marina Barrage. So I quickly went home and readied my camera equipment and went down to meet them.

Took train down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet them. Minghui, Ryan, Ivan, Alvin and Stephen. They were at spotlight walking around and doing stupid things -.- So after that we went down to Marina Barrage. Trained to Marina Bay station. We did lots of wide angle stupid shots too.

_DSC3117

Smile!

_DSC3147

Are you taking a picture of me?

_DSC3122

Wide angle's super cool right?

_DSC3156

This is how you make sure no one is around you when you're doing your transactions.

_DSC3160 copy

Taken in the station. And I think this is like a photography group in sec 4. Haha.

_DSC3164

Stephen imitating the blue water character.

We then took a bus to Marina Barrage. The weather was so super hot then. We first toured around the place a little.

_DSC3220

And a couple was there having their photos taken.

_DSC3210

The girl sniper. HEE HEEE xD

_DSC3233

This is how a makeshift tripod can be done when you don't have one. ;D

_DSC3253

And this is my film camera with the shutter opened. =)

DSC_3269 

I was trying to take a picture of the words with the dam like the one below but they all suddenly turned around and started shooting me. -.-

DSC_3272 

Then went to the Gallery Cafe to rest and had a drink. First had fruit punch. Then we saw Goh Chock Tong and some ministers and don't-know-whos. Then a straits times photographer wanted to take picture for us and publish in the straits times? :O But we said don't want.

When the ministers left I bought a Double Espresso with Ryan and challenged to see who finished that faster. And Ryan won. -.- We also did film stupid things there and chatted for quite a while until the sun was about to set then went off to the roof top gallery.

DSC_3336

Sunset wasn't nice at first but after a while............. marvelous!

DSC_3356 copy

DSC_3371

DSC_3390

DSC_3282

Minghui and Ryan pointing at each other with their cams. :O

Then I went off to another part of the rooftop gallery and took pictures of children playing. But this time I asked for permission whether I could take or not. Otherwise I may have just ended up getting scolded by the daddy (again -.-). So next time always ask before snapping.

Then continued to take pictures pf the night cityscape of Singapore. More pictures in my DeviantArt!

DSC_3394

After that we went back. Walked for very very very long before we actually reached Raffles Place station. Then took a train down to Dhoby Ghaut for dinner at Carls Jr. Then went back home. :D

for this post

Leave a Reply