Finally..

By Lenson Sim On Thursday, November 6, 2008 At 8:05 PM

..the exams are coming to an end. =D

Left one more paper to go people! (For combined science only =P) The pure science have two more to go. So, keep your momentum going till the end and it's over!

And it's time for relaxation. I'm gonna spend lots of time going out and take as many photos as I can already. Yeah, after so many weeks of not touching my camera. D:

Okay, there's nothing to talk about the exams since it has already kind of ended. The last paper is just MCQ which I think it's really redundant. Why can't they just put it together with the written section than separate it so far apart. Same subject but one section as the first paper and the other section as the last paper. -.-

Haha, and I tried playing around with HDR and got this result. This picture give a kind of surreal feel to me. (:

View from my Room.

And I've just created a Deviant Art account. That's more of a showcase of photos, so will only update it when I've got a good shot. You can view it here.

It's a new account so I've only got a few pictures uploaded. More to come! =D

Bye~

for this post

Leave a Reply