I don't know..

By Lenson Sim On Monday, September 29, 2008 At 4:25 PM

..what to say. There's nothing much to blog about during this period. It's been like mostly school only.

Watched the F1 at home last night. It's rather interesting, at least the first night race held in the whole world. Uh, and many unexpected turns for the worst happened. Those who watch will know. Ferrari ended the game with nothing, to summarize everything.

So spent three hours in front of my TV for the whole show. Ate lots of snacks, drank lots of water and had strawberry cheesecake ice cream too. xD

I didn't get to watch the race live in the one of the grandstands but I'll go at least once in the next four years! =D It isn't as nice as watching it at home but at least I get to experience the real sound of the engines of Formula 1 cars.

AND AND AND!
I saw this video from PETA's website. It's showing us how are the pigs being treated before they actually land in our stomachs. No wonder Muslims do not eat pork. =P NO offence to anyone though.

Here's the video of the cruelty to the pigs. Even the piglets' lives aren't spared. -.-

Click here for it.

Okay, I'm going to stop here now. Bleah. xD And I'm not going to really blog frequently until the end of O Levels. =D

Au revoir!

for this post

Leave a Reply