Walk.

By Lenson Sim On Tuesday, September 9, 2008 At 7:30 PM

Hello (:

I went to take a look at the lantern festival lighting at Clarke Quay with my mum and bro. My dad was still working then. =/

DSC_4026

The was taken at the lift door on the way out of my dad's office.

DSC_4028

Taken at the bus stop while waiting for the bus. Just one click and the birds flew off immediately!

My mum didn't want to drive there. =/ So took a bus down to Esplanade (because my friend told me it was there, but it apparently wasn't). Anyway, had dinner at the Makansutra place outside Esplanade for dinner. Had this western food called Love Me Tender, served with tenderloin. =D Quite a cute name right?

So after dinner we just walked walked all the way, looking for the lighting. Because none of us know where it would be. -.-

DSC_9507 

My bro using the 70-200mm. WAO!

DSC_9515 

Relaxing.

DSC_9521a

I like this picture. It gives a special kind of mood.

Saw a very nice sunset reflection on some of the office buildings on the way to Clarke Quay. So I was like walking very fast to get somewhere nice to take the sunset. But the further I walked, the lower the sun went. D=

So in the end I only managed to get the orange sky with some silhouette. At least something anyway. =D

DSC_9549

DSC_9532a

The sunset wasn't very good. =/

Okay, finally saw some lights from the bridge opposite Central. Walked toward there and took several pictures.

DSC_9581

Monkey!

DSC_9585

Rooster!

DSC_9591 - Copy

Pig!

DSC_4134 - Copy

Dog!

DSC_9601

I don't know who are they. But they look so scary. -.-

DSC_9611

Then we went walking into some small street with shop houses. It's called Clarke Street, I think.

DSC_4191

DSC_9651

And I tried very hard to get this girl playing picture into my camera. Bad lighting, and this girl's so hyper active that she keeps moving from fountain to fountain every second.

DSC_9655

I've spent lots of time on this and got some good ones.

DSC_9673 (2) 

Bro and sis moment.

DSC_9685

I wanna splash you! :D

DSC_9688

Okay, this is the last shot from Clarke Street.

Then we went to McCafe for a late dinner/ supper before going back home. =D

for this post

Leave a Reply