Je.Le.Hais.
I've been thinking about the things which happened these few days.
Hello. I've not blogged for quite a while already. I noticed that I've been blogging reasonably often for the past week or so.
Have been thinking about everything that had happened so far. Now school has reopened, work start pouring in, teachers come nagging at us, stress builds up, etc. =/
School hasn't been that great, at least for this week. Many things happened, not the good things though.
Wednesday. School as usual in the morning till about 12.30pm. Then some of the class went to Temasek Polytechnic for a talk while those who didn't go had to stay in school. =P I went to hougang mall with View Meng because he wanted to buy the newly released Camp Rock soundtrack. Got a call from Ming Hui halfway telling us to buy a cake for Koon Tat to surprise him. His birthday was on that day too! (: Happy belated Birthday!
So we went to Bangawan Solo, cause it was the most convenient, I think. =/ Anyway, we got a cheese cake for him. Then we ran back to school, surprised him from the back. Sang birthday song, did the usual birthday stuff and then we went off to Temasek Poly.
The talk was quite fun lah. We had free food there too. Heh. (: After some talk in the lecture hall, we actually went to one of their classrooms and tried hands-on on some 8 bit digital codes decoding machine. I don't know what is it actually called. =/ Seems so chim. Overall was rather interesting, and we got to really play with the frequency and all those. It's really a physics practical lesson. Not like those boring and mundane practical lessons in my school. So fun! =D
After that we took bus to Pasir Ris white sands for dinner. Had KFC there then went back with Alvin, Xue Ee and Hui Joo.
Some things also happened on this day, but I'm not going to spill it out here.
Thursday. School was so normal in the morning. The best part was English lesson! Cheers! =D
See that?! Ms Quan actually bought lanterns for us! HAHAHAA! We were like kids walking about in our class with the lighs and fans all switched off. Windows were closed too. So as to simulate a night time scenario. It was really fun. She even played a background music by Vanessa Mae. I think it's Butterfly Concerto or what. I cannot remember. We also did lots of stupid things like imitating our sticks as a wooden splint like in chemistry and tried to light it up. =P
Friday. Nothing much to say. =/
We had our class photo taken in the morning. And after having our class photo taken by the photographer we actually did our own informal shots. Taken mainly by myself, Alvin and Ivan. We did that to stall time for maths? So we would go for class late? LOLs. =P
This was taken at the parade square whilst waiting for our turn to take the class photo. That's Alvin by the way, using his D40 with my 11-18mm lens.
That's the neat line and the separator between both classes.
Taken by Minghui holding the camera upside down. I wonder how he does it without any stress. He just took it as easily as using it upright. -.-
I took this without looking through the view finder, so getting this just nice was kinda lucky. (:

This was done on purpose to destroy the jump shot photo! Wahahaha! But I still did take a proper one. =D
So hard working uh! =P
Then school went on as usual after that. Until about 12pm then we went to the hall for a talk by some ITE, JC, and Polytechnic principals. It was to let us know more about tertiary education, nothing much.
After that we went to celebrate Chuan Hui's birthday. =D Also another surprise!
The cake, taken by unknown.
I did something stupid to Stephen. =/ He was cutting the cake and I was there behind him. Then I asked "Ehh, you cut so many pieces, you eaten your share already?" He replied "NO". And I went smashing the cake on his mouth and cheeks. =P After that I don't know why so many people came chasing after me. =/ Like more than 5 people gang-ing against me, making me running around the school like mad. -_-
That chase was super long, almost 15 minutes. Everybody became 'Peace' after that and went back to the canteen to take some pictures and cleared all the stuff.
On the way out, we found out that it was also Mr Shahrom's birthday! (: So we stayed back a little while to sing him his birthday song. Walked to Hougang Mall after that.
We took this photo at the foodcourt with self-timer mode. (: MH's blur face spoilt everything -_-
Had lunch at the food court. I didn't had the mood to eat luh. No idea why too. Just didn't feel like eating. =/ But I still did try to eat something and not starve myself to death. Went back to school after lunch with Minghui, Stephen and View Meng. We were at the Space playing the piano and taking random pictures. =D
I was playing the piano and there he is trying to imitate my right hand =P. Taken by Hao Xiang!
Also taken by Hao Xiang, mine and Minghui's hands. xD

Another one by Hao Xiang. Gah, I'm helping him advertise his photographs.
You know who is it taken by, by now. =/
I waited for Mavis to come then passed her my handycam. Yeah, and told her how to use the basics and stuff. (:
Later on Minghui and View Meng left, so Stephen and I was with Hao Xiang, teaching him how to use the functions of the D80. It seems difficult for a photography amateur to absorb. But keep it up yeah! =D
I asked Chit Min to come over for a while while he was having a break between his basketball match. Haha, had a chat while Hao Xiang spammed pictures. xD
I was actually using my K800i to take photos! LOL.
I took this one to show Chit Min how it looks like to be taken by a wide-angle. He was like so scared to go close to the lens! HAHAHA.
Another fishy look. (:
Went back home soon after.
I like the way things are now.
I'd like it to stay like this
And not be like the past anymore.
Not happening once more.
for this post
Leave a Reply