Change me not.
Okay, this post will be rather random. There's pretty much nothing to talk about school, I guess.
It's just the usual lessons. Chinese lessons were just doing Zong He Tian Kong only. I think she just want us to score very well for that section. (:
Oh, and I gotten my Rock Climbing Level 1 licence on Monday. Like FINALLY?! It was many many months since I went with Minghui and other people for the course and we have gotten our licence just two days ago. =X
When Ms Chong passed to me the this she was like, "Yesssss, finally come already. Now you can officially start climbing anywhere!"
So I thought 'anywhere'? And I had the idea of climbing down the school block and if Mr Guei catches me I can show him my climbing licence! =P
OH! And Mr Maran didn't come to school. So no history lesson for us! And the relief teacher who came was like the super slack type. She let us do what we wanted to, not as strict as the other teachers. We were quiet even though she wasn't walking around controlling the class. That's how guai we were. xD We were even commended the most well behaved class she ever relieved.
The teacher also wanted something to drink and she needed to be in class. So Ivan and I went down to the canteen to help her to get one. She didn't have a pass so I told her to write on a paper 'I excuse Lenson and Ivan to go down to photocopy some worksheets'. And then we went down to help her buy drinks lah. And on the way up we met Mr Guei and Suzie. -___-" Lucky Ivan pants fat enough to put the bottle in and got away from them. =P So we succeeded in the end. That was fun!
Anyway, I saw this little bug in my room. It was actually spotted by my brother, so I tried to film it with my video cam. The macro looks so good with its extreme close up. =D
Below is the video of the bug, I edited the videos a little. Joining them together and making a little text. And the song is added randomly, no link to the bug okay! It's actually The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script.
Its so cute! (:
for this post
Leave a Reply