Early.

By Lenson Sim On Monday, September 22, 2008 At 3:09 PM

Okay, I got up very very early for a Saturday morning. Got up at about 5am in the morning. I looked out of my window and saw darkness in everyone's windows. I guess my unit was the only one with light on near me. =P

Oh, and then I got prepared and went out of house with my dad. We then went to Minghui's house to pick him up and headed to the Singapore Flyer. We wanted to go there to take some nice sunrise pictures, but the sun, SOMEHOW, didn't come up. =/ We were waiting for the sun to come out and like turn the sky orange or something, like the usual dawn/ dusk horizon. But this time was just one blue sky until like 8 something.

Anyway, let's start with the pictures.

DSC_1526

The only people in the carpark were just the three of us. (:

DSC_1530

The only nice flyer shot from a far.

DSC_1534

*No caption*

DSC_1537a

The blue sky.

DSC_1543

And there was this worker feeding birds with chunks of bread.

DSC_1549

And the little birds came first.

DSC_1563 

And thereafter getting snatched off the bread by the bigger ones. =/

DSC_1573

"Mummy I want food!"

DSC_1572

"Here you go."

DSC_1592

And we saw many many snails in the Yakult discovery forest in the Flyer. So tried taking macro again. =D

DSC_1602

The head of a snail.

Ah, and after taking pictures around the flyer my dad dropped Minghui and I at Lau Pa Sat, and went off to work. (:

There weren't nice food there so we decided to walk along the business district and see if we could find a fast food restaurant for breakfast. So on the way there we took pictures, duh.

DSC_1609 

Strong sunlight! (:

DSC_1614a

This is myself taken from a reflective glass of a building.

DSC_1620a

Photographing a sculpture.

DSC_1630a

The lost tourist. He's reading a map of Singapore anyway.

DSC_1636

Tried taking this and my eyes got all blinded by the sunlight. ><

DSC_1646

Modelled sculpture of our City.

DSC_4311

The sun's reflection on the building. This lighting lasted a while only before being covered by the cloud again.

DSC_4329 - Copy 

A TINY jumping spider spotted by Minghui on one of the sculptures. Taken with remote flash held by Minghui. =D

DSC_1657

The early workers doing their daily routine of cleaning.

DSC_1695a

A small alley which seemed nice for a picture. The flying bird up there makes it look even nicer. xD

And then we saw a McDonalds along Clarke Quay area and stopped there and had breakfast. (: Set off after a good rest.

We walked along Clarke Quay and all the way to Suntec.

HDR - Copy

HDR! A high dynamic range picture that I've just edited before posting. I love this picture. =D

 DSC_1681

Rubbish that could be left over by some group of people last night.

DSC_1671

The long hard stare.

DSC_1674

The bird eating its breaky.

DSC_1700

Light.

DSC_1687 - Copy 

This is actually the top of a pole. This looks like a fisheye effect!

DSC_1733

The reflection of Swissotel from the City link entrance. 

DSC_1744

Looking up the War Memorial pillar.

We reached Suntec at around 10am and all the shops were still closed. So we just walked around aimlessly while waiting for Ryan and the [Bf.Nut] team to come. There was also a games convention there, but I didn't go for it. Had to register before hand and I didn't. =/

So we had lunch at the food court before taking a train back. Met Alvin at Douby Ghaut station and saw the samples of the class hoodie. We then took a picture at the station. =D

DSC_4368

I love it with the moving train background. (:

And we went back home after that. =D

Bye!

for this post

Leave a Reply