SP.

By Lenson Sim On Thursday, September 4, 2008 At 11:01 PM

Yo (:

Woke up later than usual today. Because I got woken up by a message from my phone at around 5 plus this morning. =D

Then Chee Hock came over to my house at 10.15, I think. And Alvin came around 10.30. Chee Hock played Combat Arms while Alvin and I played around with his new D40 and tried taking photos of a tomato drop. (:

DSC_8747

See the cutie D40 on my 70-200mm lens!

And we tried dropping the tomato into my fish tank! LOL. I guess the fishes weren't scared, but rather amazed that meteorites do exist in tanks! Haha. =P

DSC_8781

DSC_8778 

DSC_8780 - Copy

We left house at 11.30, meet Koon Tat and Jude at hougang station and trained to Singapore Poly.

Then the whole event started. Talks, performances, bla bla. Lunch was for free, provided by Singapore Poly. (:

After lunch was the poly life experience. All of us were split into different groups. I went to Maritime studies with Alvin and Koontat. It was interesting at the initial part where they impressed us with the ship simulator. But it got boring as it went into the engineering part. =/

We again met up after our individual courses experience for an outdoor performance by poly students and several mediacorp artiste. They are actually promoting their channel 5 comedy shows.

DSC_8808

This seems like some Rojak Secondary School. xD

DSC_8809 

Actress from the show Calefare.

DSC_8830

Actor and Actress from the funny funny show called First Class.

DSC_8843

And lastly the funniest of funniest is the NOOSE! (: My favourite of the three.

DSC_8860

After that we went off. Alvin and I went to Bugis because he wanted to buy something from there. (: So I followed him and took some pictures on the way too.

DSC_8865

Taken on the way out of SP.

DSC_8897

I took this while walking across the road and found it quite special.

DSC_8889

DSC_8898 

Trishaw panning! (:

 DSC_8871

DSC_8874

DSC_8880

DSC_8882

DSC_8886

DSC_8884a

And this buildings is old and rundown. Looks rather scary when seen from the outside.

And while talking to Alvin I found out that Minghui got a 1 TB Harddrive. I'm so jealous. (:

DSC_8899

There are many many many trishaw along Bugis.

DSC_8904

We went to Bugis street to buy some clothes. (: Tried taking photos there but it was way too crowded. But the setting there is super nice for winning shots.

DSC_8907

DSC_8912

Then went to take the children playing by the fountain. =D

DSC_8931

DSC_8935

DSC_8937

Had dinner at Mos Burger then took a train back home.

Ciao~!

for this post

Leave a Reply