Holiday.
June holidays has started already but the pass whole week hasn't been that pleasant, for a holiday at least. Spent the whole week going back to school. So the official holidays started from Saturday, which will last two weeks only. Back to school on the last week for all graduating classes. =X Nothing much to talk about for this week which was spent in school.
Okay, went cycling with quite a number of people on wednesday. The usual people plus three more girls. Ivan, Minghui, View Meng, Chee Hock, Ling Tong, Malvina, Mu Chen and myself. It was a changed route to Tampines because we have been cycling to punggol since we first started, so it got boring. We cycled to Tampines via the old tampines road where Ling Tong fell down and her sprain came back, for a while. So we took a break and think of how she could get back home. Chee Hock suggested that she took a taxi home with View Meng accompany. =) The rest of us headed back home and then Mu Chen fell down. Second injury for today. She suffered several cuts and scratches and Malvina gave her some 'cute' snoopy plasters.
I went to T3 yesterday to send my Aunt off who is going to Paris for a holiday. How nice if I could go there too. Anyway, I shall just concentrate on my exams for now until they are over then I will go to Paris for a nice holiday. =D I guess they should have landed at CDG already, happy vacation!
Went back home after going to the airport then out again to P.S to shop for apparels. Chose some shirt from G2000 for my dad, for father's day. Then walked around a bit and went to buy some ripcurl things. I guess it's been sometime I've been going out to buy new clothes for myself already. Took train back home after that.
Minghui, Ivan and I went to PS because Ivan wanted to get a tuner for his new guitar. We went a little too early and Yamaha was still closed. So we just walked around the mall a bit for around 30 minutes. There was something like a emergency announcement that told people to stay calm or whatsoever. Then there was also this super loud fan blowing from the last floor, where the cinema was. I don't know what happened. After that lunched at subway, then followed Minghui to Fort Canning part to test out his new 'toy'. His new D80. =) Congrats! I know that was a long anticipated wait. Seems like anybody who has a new camera will find every picture taken like the best in the world, and then he would go trigger happy, shooting non-stop.
Both pictures are taken by me, by the way.
Seeing several blogs and it kind of seem like there's this smurf personality thing becoming significantly well known. And it seemed like some people have multiple personalities! I have no idea why too. Heh, but I am a handy smurf.
for this post
Leave a Reply