Yellow Potato.
I've been slack on blogging again. A whole two week of not posting. Time passes so fast at the rate that I had no time to blog. The past whole week was pretty short but is all Chinese, Chinese and more Chinese. Reason is simple, O Levels next monday. Yeah. After the O level on monday, more mock exams are coming up. For the whole of next week. Then the real holidays starts the week after for two weeks and we had to come back for a few lessons on the last week of holiday. Life is so hectic now, man.
Alright, you must be wondering what does my header Yellow Potato means. It's actually our group name for the sports carnival, for floorball. The heats started sometime last week with the various teams playing against each other and the better ones managed to get through to the next stage. Sadly Yellow Potato lost 1-0 to Green Sox =X. Because of a teacher in their team. But at least we had some fun playing against them. =) So that's all for sports carnival for me. I didn't participate in any other events so that leaves me with nothing to play on the actual day. Then comes another teacher who requested me to take photos for the sports carnival. That throws away my boredom and went trigger happy on the day until my memory card ran out of space. Lol. Anyway, it was still fun.
*Click for a larger image
Falcons lost! But I was told 'Give and you'll take'. So maybe falcons let the kites won. So that's all for the sports carnival.
Today was supposed to be a short day for all the students. We were supposed to be released at 11am, but Chinese teacher extended for two hours to do last minute brushing up for our Chinese O Level next week. So we could only go home at 12noon. The Minghui and Jun Han came to my house to take my camera and went to Han's at hougang mall to celebrate Hui Qin's birthday. Happy Birthday! Felicia's birthday was this week also. But didn't celebrate. I was also wondering why no one else is born on May in my class but at least there are more than two May babies in other classes. May is an unpopular month. =X
We were super early so I chose a cake first and took order and payment. Waited for nearly 40 minutes then everybody came, total 11 people. We did the usual stuff for a birthday celebration not forgetting the facial treatment. Hahaha. We also had lunch there before going home. I don't know why but something triggered my laughing nerves to the maximum. I made all of us laughed till crazy. Went home after lunch and Ivan came to my house later in the evening.
I got back my English mock paper. I didn't do very well though. The passages were pretty difficult, even the teacher said that. It's mostly different from other passages. This one is about a fiction or some kind of dream for the near future - underground living. So I went home and checked through the Internet about this, to clarify whether my idea of underground living is correct. So this is what I got from some search results.


The entrances to the underground homes.
Oh, and I have been watching Naruto anime this few weeks. I have no idea what struck me to watch, maybe Chee Hock because he told me something about the characters and about how he wished he would be like them. It's a nice anime and watch to episode 160 up to date, and still counting.
Alright. Chinese O Levels is becoming so real now. Just two more days to go, so persevere!
for this post
Leave a Reply