Still.

By Lenson Sim On Saturday, August 30, 2008 At 10:32 PM

Hello (:

I went with my dad to Comex because he wanted to get a good and really compact camera. He doesn't want to bring a DSLR for a holiday, for don't know what reason. =X I told him to buy from Sony because their design is nice. =D Went there, and straight to the Sony booth. I hate the crowd there. Looked at a few camera then decided on the T300. Red one! =D

DSC_2849

I shot this bird on the way out of my house. It's still alive by the way. =P

Some photos of the new Sony compact camera. Tried to simulate studio lighting. Lol, but some turned out well. =D

DSC_2869 

Pink strap!

DSC_2874

With the cover opened.

DSC_2880 

And then I tried out some still life photography in my room because I had nothing to do. =/ I tried with remote flash and torch lights to get the effect. First attempt though, not really good.

 DSC_2858a

The heart.  

DSC_2924

Nikon F-801!

DSC_2914

Moony.

Any comments? =/

for this post

Leave a Reply