Bored.

By Lenson Sim On Tuesday, September 2, 2008 At 10:50 AM

Hello. (:

I was bored a while ago. Chatted with some people on MSN earlier, and making some stupid conversations too. =P

And it's raining so heavily now, wonder when will it ever stop. =/ I hope the rain will stop in time! Going to the Botanic Gardens with some people later. Take pictures! (:

Haha, I tried making a mini studio with a box and papers. o0 Took some pictures too. =D

 

DSC_3137

DSC_3123

DSC_3131

I don't think they are nice lah, but at least they look good for an amateur photographer. (:

And then I tried to take this water splash thingy. So I did the setup on my bench, and used an airgun to fire a pellet into the cup. =D Below are some pictures. Kinda a failed attempt too. I cannot get the same standard as those on the Internet. But nonetheless, I'm still happy with what I've done. (:

DSC_8328

How I did it. Lol xD

DSC_3162 

DSC_3164 

DSC_3161 

DSC_3179

for this post

Leave a Reply