Camera.

By Lenson Sim On Friday, August 29, 2008 At 1:28 PM

Okay, harlow! (:

School was normal, as usual. Nothing much interesting to talk about school since it's been so routine all the while.

So I lent Stephen my camera because he will get bored while waiting for me and Minghui to finish our lesson. =D

Then met Stephen, Ivan and View Meng at the foodcourt for lunch. Ate tepanyaki chicken while View Meng and Ivan played with my camera, cause they had theirs while waiting for us. =/

DSC_7138

Don't-know-what food taken by Stephen!

DSC_7060

That's called children playing with leftovers. =P  

DSC_7156

My 50mm starburst effect!

DSC_7121

Okay, I love this super defocused background because of wide aperture. Great lens for portraits! (:(:

DSC_7176

Ivan again. =/ This time eating his ice cream. That's my hand anyway. I was pushing his ice cream into his mouth. xD

Then went back to school. Walked around taking pictures of random shots or random people doing random things. I won't post any pictures of the performance in the Space. There's a reason for it of course.

And and and I love my telephoto lens! It's like I can zoom so much further than my kit (duh) and the quality is great. =D So when people are like so far from me and ask me to take them I can do it now. Not like last time when I had to walk to close to be able to do it. (:

DSC_7223

Break dancers' bags.

DSC_7365

Silhouette of the part of the school compound. =D

DSC_7375

Ryan and nayR! :D

DSC_7400

Somebody's cacti hanging from the ceiling along the corridor. Backlighting!

 DSC_7403 

This flower just seems appealing to my eyes. =D

DSC_7407

Ryan and his looooooong shadow! xD

_DSC3599

Okay, this is taken by Ryan of me. Under block 460, I think. =/

Went back home after that. =D

for this post

Leave a Reply