Piano Exam, Comex

By Lenson Sim On Friday, August 31, 2007 At 6:29 PM
I didn't go to school today because I had my piano exam! Actually felt nervous before entering the 'exam room', but my teacher told me to take a few deep breaths which made me feel more relax. Scales was rather smooth other than the stupidest mistake I made. The examiner asked for A-flat minor. I was like is there such thing as A-flat minor? I don't remember practicing A-flat minor. I looked at the examiner for awhile and anyhow press the keys on the piano. After my exam then I relealised that it was actually the enharmonic of G-sharp minor! Thus ended up playing A-flat (G-sharp) minor wrongly. Sight reading was terrible, aural was good.

Headed back home after exam, had my lunch then met Alvin and go together to my primary school. Met up with Ivan before going to Comex. Met Mu Chen on the way there as she was going to kovan for her violin lesson. Its quite big this year with three storeys -3,4 & 6. There were so many cameras there, canon, nikon, sony etc. There's also this dual lens promotion for my D80. Tempting me to buy something there. I should have waited for this event before getting my camera =).
Good things always come later, and we never know when will such promotions come out. So, buy something when you need it, don't bother waiting.
I was puzzled by this sign which reads M2 card with adapter for 38 cents.
If it is really $.38 then its really cool. Anybody who needs it will surely purchase it without second thoughts. =)
'Toured' Comex until 5.30pm then went back home. Alvin and Ivan bought some kind of black tea, which they nicknamed it Or-Cha, from 7-11 while walking to the MRT station. I ate two sticks of Kit-Kat and H2O.
Watched Casino Royale from Ivan's PSP on the way home.

for this post

Leave a Reply