ASKNLEARN

By Lenson Sim On Friday, August 17, 2007 At 10:45 AM
This post is not an insult
I am so freaking annoyed by the asknlearn system!! This morning still can login, now can't even sign in, let alone doing other the homework.. So far only done maths which was done last night.
Now when I try loging in, I wait for 2minutes then all I get is "The page cannot be displayed". It makes my 5mpbs connection work slower than a 56-kbps dial up!
We look like idiots trying to refresh the page each time we encounter an error.
What a ridiculous, retarded, useless, dumb, nonsensical, cursed system!!
Note to e-learn admins: PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVER BANDWIDTH IF NOT DON'T BLAME US STUDENTS FOR NOT COMPLETING OUR WORK!!




When I click My Tasks, I see this

After 5minutes, I still see this After 10minutes, I still see this!After 30minutes.. I STILL SEE THIS!!!

I think they are playing a game called 'Patience Testing' with students..

By implenenting this method which they give us error messages and we have to keep refreshing to try our luck..



for this post

Leave a Reply