Missing

By Lenson Sim On Monday, August 20, 2007 At 3:10 PM
School was okay with something interesting during english lesson. Mdm Seah gave us five tongue twisters to practice in which some of us will be tested the next english lesson.
"Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
A pack of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked."
I was asked by muchen and minghui to perform for the teachers day concert at school. Coincidently I had piano exam that day and wanted to check out what time was it. I went home to look for the schedule sheet but couldn't find it!
I don't know if I had misplaced it or simply couldn't find it.
My exam is 11 more days away and such thing happened =(
Just hope that I'll be able to make that sheet of paper appear.
Typing sheet so many times made me remembered of this video of an Italian man who went to Malta. One part of the video goes like this...
"I went back to my room in a hotel," said the Italian man, "and there is no sheets on the bed."
"So I call the manager and tell him I wanna sheet (shit)!" said the Italian man to the manager.
"Go to the toilet!" replied the manager thinking that the man wanted to shit.
"You no understand, I wanna sheet (shit) on my bed!" the Italian man said furiously.
The manager shouted back at the man, "You better not sheet (shit) on the bed you son of a *****!"
Here's the link to the video on youtube.

AND WHILE SURFING THE WEB I SAW THIS!



Its like some kind of lens which can be fixed to a phone. I was so surprised by this! Wonder if this lens is available in Singapore.

for this post

Leave a Reply