Wakeboarding

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, August 22, 2007 At 9:12 PM
Had wakeboarding lesson today! It's like so tempting to try it again and again. Tried for about six times each person. Then once everybody all done their runs, we went to the nearby beach for some enjoyment. Went crab catching, searching for crabs. Then I saw a mind crab and took it up, pass to a few brave people. Jian Hui tried holding it but took it from the front and what happened? The crab bit his finger real hard and it bled. Oh.. then he hated the crab all the way. Went back to the jetty after playing on the beach. I actually took the crab with me. However, Ms Chong spotted me holding the crab and told me, "Trust you to be a scuba diver trying to kill the crab?!" I had no choice but to put the crab back to where he should belong. Wakeboarding ended at 6.30pm, went home after that.






for this post

Leave a Reply